5/31/08 Late Saturday Morning
Just spoke with Judy, she is doing much better. She talked with the oncologist who advised her that:
1. She was expecting to give her chemo at around 9:00 AM Sunday;
2. That most of her problems were coming from the cancer sites;
3. That they planned on doing chemo weekly for 3 weeks, then off a week and continuously repeating the pattern for awhile;
4. That she should begin to feel a difference in about 4 weeks; and
5. That she should feel like a new person in about 3 months.